♥GOD IS EVERYTHING♥LIFE IS A JOURNEY♥LOVE IS A MUST♥
THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON♥WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE♥

I WANNA TEACH.
I WANNA WRITE.
I WANNA TRAVEL.

Monday, May 31, 2010

“Only Beautiful Hair from the New Best-Ever Sunsilk Completes My Fashion Statement.”

♥NOTHING COMPARES TO SUNSILK♥



I am Girl.



 ♥I LOVE SUNSILK♥

 

I Love my Hair that's why I choose SunSilk as my Shampoo and Conditioner.

I never think twice using ♥SUNSILK♥ as u look at my picture. It was obvious that SUNSILK never fail me..:) It always make my hair SMOOTH and MANAGEABLE.












SUNSILK is a kind of shampoo that will fit any type of hair. As you look at my next picture. I choose to curl my hair using the paper.. It still looks shiny and bouncy even at the end of the day.

SUNSILK never disappoint me.
What ever happens.
What ever type of hair.




SUNSILK makes my hair look "GREAT".

As months goes by I decided to cut my hair like what "Pauline Luna" has. (I hope the name is right.)


But look at my hair because of SUNSILK my hair can stay in place what ever the hair cut is. I LOVE SUNSILK.



Knowing the fact that the SUNSILK is the BEST SHAMPOO for every type of hair. I never hesitate to recommend it to my friends.




Originally I always use

the "SMOOTH AND MANAGEABLE" 

and 

the "STRONG and LONG"


"STRONG AND LONG" makes my hair grew longer since I started using it. See in just a month my Hair grows STRONGER and LONGER.


I can say that I have an office mate that is using the other brand and so there's always a lot of hair around her area in the office. Totally extreme HAIR FALL. I told her to use the SUNSILK HAIR FALL CONTROL.

Days past she told me that the floor under her table is now HAIR FREE.. That makes the Janitor Happy. Why? Because, now he wont spend to much of his time sweeping those hair.



When I saw the first commercial of the SUNSILK CO-CREATIONS my HEART IS JUMPING.


In my mind...
MAY IGAGALING PA DIN PALA ANG MAGALING NA..!
What did I do next? Of course I ran to the nearest super market to buy the....









NEW BEST EVER SUNSILK CO-CREATIONS.


With my expert-touched hair I  confidently went to the latest

Philippine Fashion Week.


I

LOVE

THE

BEST

EVER

SUNSILK..:)




28 comments:

  1. wow! I love this blog. Hairexperts you should pick this blog! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks po..:) I hope so..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is great... it state everything about the different variants of sunsilk..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this blog..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use the strong and long. and it really make my hair grow longer and stronger..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hair Experts must pick this one....! Like this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ate ang ganda ng gawa mu.. Good Luck po sana manalo ka..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ganda ng hair mu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks po sa inyo.. sana talaga ako manalo ako nid ko talaga ng laptop for my work...

    ReplyDelete
  10. this blog is the best.....
    your deserving to win.....
    :]gudluck & godbless

    ReplyDelete
  11. NC hair look shiny hair

    looks healthy and strong

    nc you deserved to win

    good luck keep youre hair healthy

    and strong lyk that

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ask a permission if I can say the truth or lie but she told me the truth. Ok, I can see the hair still no perfectly straight and healthy. Sunsilk it does not give any vitamin to your hair is jut ordinary shampoo. First, the shampoo must be not so strong chemical compound but it gives a herbal life to your hair that it will stick together and make it straight and soft. When you touch your hair with your palm at least you feel the weight of the hair like a cotton that soft. Sorry may be I was too expressive also one thing dont let your hair dry naturally use hair blower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. straight and healthy po talaga ang hair ko.

    When you touch my hair with your palm you feel the weight of the hair like a cotton that soft.

    ganyan talaga ang feeling..:)

    At isa pa po i never blow dry my hair..:)

    sunsilk does not contain any strong chemical compound. i knew it i read the ingredients..:)

    Any way sir thanks sa comment..:)

    Highly appreciated.

    but just to inform u. i never blow dry my hair. and my hair is as smooth and soft as you can imagine.

    Thanks talaga sa Sunsilk..:)


    I will accept the comment wholehearted..:)

    Cause, I always look for some one to correct my mistakes.. and improve my self..

    ReplyDelete
  14. sana manalo ka.. ang cute mu.. ganda ng blog..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodluck po.. Astig..:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ate nice blog... keep on blogging... ako din po bago din po sa blogging... hope you win...:) goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sunsilk is great thanks sa blog na to..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow ganda.. ng hair.. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks sa blog na to i got to know more about sunsilk..:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. ate anu po ba ung para sa nasira ung buhok kakarelax?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks po sa inyo..:)

    Ung sunsilk hair repair po ung ginagamit ni sarah un po ang makakpag pa ayus ulit ng hair mu..:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks sana mas madami pa ang maka kita nang blog na to at malaman ang magagawa nang sunsilk sa hair nila..:) thanks sa contest na to we were able to show how sunsilk completes our fashion statement..:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gladys thanks po.. ur using the smooth and manageable din diba? great ryt../:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glenn yup sana nga manalo ako..:) gagamitin ko sa work ung laptop incase..:)

    ReplyDelete